Sep 9, 2013

Proof That Tax Accountants Have Hearts #1

“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
 
Sometimes people act like tax accountants are number geeks who have no personal life. I can't blame the stereotype because by nature we are "just the facts" type of professionals. Well, let me tell you that tax accountants are normal human beings with feelings, hopes and dreams.
 
Last year, I lost my favorite Uncle to Leukemia. Just writing the previous sentence almost brings tears to my eyes. He fought Leukemia with absolute courage. Since I was a toddler, I was always excited to hear that my Uncle Jimmy was coming to visit. Even in my twenties and thirties, we had some wild adventures together.
On October 19, I will be participating in the Light the Night charity walk to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.Please visit my team page to see how you can contribute to my cause. Thank you!
 
 
If you are a tax accountant and have a charitable cause that you want to fund-raise, please let me know. I will post your charitable cause in one of my "Proof that tax accountants have hearts" post. It can be any cause from global warming, homeless animals, etc.  I'm not here to judge on what you are passionate about. I just won't post political causes because politicians have enough money! We should all help each other!

1 comment:

Sam Gibson said...

Can anyone recommend a good tax accountant in Cape Coral? I would love to find one with a heart like these guys. I'm just anxious to get all my taxes done early this coming year.